How do I change my address?

To submit a Change of Address, login to Online Banking. Click on the gear menu that can be found on the upper right-hand side of the main page. Once there, make any changes needed and save the changes.  Those changes will be made instantaneously. If you have any questions, feel free to contact a Member Service Representative by calling 515-282-1611.

What do I do if I lost my debit card?

Call (800) 383-8000 as soon as you realize your card is lost or stolen. We’ll cancel it immediately and order you a replacement card.

How do I close an account?

Accounts may be closed via an online request or at any of our branch offices. In order to close an account, we must have the signatures of all account owners.  The account will not be closed until the additional signatures are received at the credit union.

I am looking to have my paycheck direct deposited, what do I need to know?

Make it automatic. Make it easy with Direct Deposit. To set up direct deposit, provide your employer with our Routing Number – 273073848 and your credit union account number.  Note that your checking account number is listed at the bottom of your personal checks.  You may also contact the Credit Union for clarification between checking and savings account numbers.

Can I deposit a check electronically?

Select Mobile Deposit in our Online Banking App. Follow the step-by-step instructions to make a deposit into your account. Checks must be endorsed with your signature and the words: For Mobile Deposit Only.